Somewhere in New Jersey, there are people clutching their Bibles and guns, believing Barack Obama is Satan in the flesh, and preaching exceptionalism to the youth of white America. Oh, wait….
Apparently, not just America — but all of mankind — is finally doomed.
Save it, or lose it!!
Yes! It’s true because it was written on the internet. If you don’t force the young voters in your family and church group to go to this seminar on American Exceptionalism, mankind is doomed.
Could it be that CPAC’s “White Nationalist” theme scared away those racially sensitive young voters?
- Whoops 2013: CPAC’s Bigot Eruption (thedailybanter.com)
- CPAC 2013: Angry and beaten right wingers offer wacky ideas in search for electoral victory (rawstory.com)
- About Scott Terry – CPAC Slavery Defender and “Disenfranchised Whites” Illustrated (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Rubio on ‘traditional’ marriage at CPAC: I’m no ‘bigot’ (tv.msnbc.com)
- CPAC Panel Decrying Conservative Racism Disrupted by Conservative Racists (crooksandliars.com)