Courtesy of the European Parliament, a reminder that everyone is watching us, from Unite Blue to the NSA’s PRISM program to paid security contractors that target activists on Twitter.
As if we didn’t already know that. How many times do we have to hear about it before we consider it to be a huge, enormous threat to everyday people?
- How likely is the NSA PRISM program to catch a terrorist? (bayesianbiologist.com)
- On Twitter, Privacy, PRISM & Bandwagons (chrissaad.com)
- By the numbers: The NSA’s super-secret spy program, PRISM (foreignpolicy.com)
- Shocking Report: Gov’t Also Tapping Servers of 9 Major Internet Companies to Collect Americans’ Documents, Photos, Audio (theblaze.com)
- PRISM — It’s the end of the Internet as we know it (betanews.com)
- NSA has direct access to tech giants’ systems for user data, secret files reveal (guardian.co.uk)
- NSA spying scandal fallout: Expect big impact in Europe and elsewhere (Updated) (gigaom.com)