Every November, mustaches are celebrated with a passion for a good cause. Movember is an internationally-recognized mustache charity event, when men around the world are asked to grow their moustaches to raise money and awareness about male health, especially the risk of prostate cancer.
What can you do to make a difference and help spread awareness? Here’s a few things:
- Learn more about Movember Events Near You
- Make your own Movember PSA for the Movember Contest
- Donate to the Movember Foundation
Learn more about prostate cancer and charities that fund research:
- Prostate Cancer Foundation: (PCF) – PCF is the leading philanthropic organization funding and accelerating prostate cancer research globally.
- US Too International: Us Too International Prostate Cancer Education and Support Network is a grassroots, non-profit prostate cancer education and support network of 325 support group chapters worldwide.
- MaleCare: Malecare is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit, a highly professional, nonhierarchical and lean organization which was founded in 1997. Its main aim is to improve the lives of people diagnosed with cancer, their families and communities by making health services safe, available, understandable and sustainable.
- Wheaties signs up for Movember (bizjournals.com)
- A salute to the ‘Stach. Let’s get ready for Movember-Dairy! (dairycarrie.com)
- I’m in for Movember (27thstreet.wordpress.com)
- 21 Mustaches In Sports You Should Emulate This Movember (buzzfeed.com)
- How to Handle Objections to Grow Your Mustache for Movember (digitalhighrise.com)
- Rock’n the Stache’ (pnwrunner.com)